|Little Church of the West is open a usual !!!
We at the Little Church of the West would like to take a moment to assure you that we are taking every precaution we can to ensure the health and safety of our team and our guests.
Our chapel has always been, and will continue to be, thoroughly cleansed each night by a team of professionals. Throughout the day we have staff members who maintain the cleanliness of the chapel and office areas. Additionally, here are just a few of the extra steps we are taking to alleviate any chance of illness being spread within our proximity:
· Wipe every door handle clean each hour
· Each of our staff members have sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer at their desk to be used for cleaning their work area in between appointments
· Single-use cups for coffee and water are provided at our beverage areas
· We are asking anyone who is ill to avoid coming into work
· We’re also taking precautionary measures and asking any of our team members who have recently traveled out of the country to stay at home until they know they are well and/or have been approved by a doctor
CDC always recommends taking everyday preventative actions to avoid the spread of respiratory illness, including:
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
· Stay home when you are sick
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
· CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect them from illness. Rather, face masks should be utilized by people showing symptoms to help prevent the spread of illness to others
· Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available
The health and safety of all of our guests and team members have always been our priority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of this information, please feel free to contact our management team at [email protected]