Covid-19 Wedding Special
Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony
Available in the World Famous Little Church of the West or our Garden Venue.
Crazy in LoveLimited Time Offer
- Ceremony to be performed in the next 30 days.
- Available Monday 10am to Friday 4pm (excluding holidays and special dates)
- Abbreviated ceremony in the historic Little Church of the West
- Personal Wedding Planner
- Up to 6 guests
- “I Do” Vows
- Minister Fee = $60 Cash
- Add On’s Available:
- Single Presentation Rose & Matching Boutonnière – $10
- Custom Designed Certificate Holder – $10
- Live-stream (Friends and family can watch from home) – $10
- Witness (if needed) – $10 cash tip
Cheap Covid-19 Wedding Special in Las Vegas
It’s never been cheaper to visit Las Vegas and get married or renew your wedding vows. Las Vegas hotels are offering amazing deals on hotel room rates and Las Vegas wedding chapels are following suit. Here at the world famous Little Church of the West we recognize that many couples have had their wedding plans cancelled in their home state, but still want to get married on a specific date or just can’t wait any longer to Tie the Knot.
How to get married during the Corona Virus
If you are looking for the best deal for a Las Vegas wedding package during the Corona Virus pandemic, check out our ‘Crazy in Love’ package. It’s a simple ceremony in Las Vegas’ oldest wedding chapel. A favorite chapel for celebrity wedding the Little Church of the West has been the leading chapel in Las Vegas since 1942.
Call to book you ‘Crazy in Love’ wedding package today! (702) 739 7971