TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a reservation at the Little Church of the West you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- Basic Packages are paid in full to reserve a date and time* All basic packages are non-refundable, however the date and time can be changed at anytime based on availability.
- Headliner Package – 50% refundable up to 30 days prior to the schedule ceremony
- High Roller Package – 75% refundable up to 30 days prior to the schedule ceremony
Within 30 days all premium packages are non-refundable
Basic Packages Include:
Ace of Hearts
The Show Stopper
Be My Frankenstein
I Put A Spell On You
Crazy in Love
Premium Packages Include:
The High Roller
2. If a client cancels a confirmed reservation less than 14 days prior to the ceremony date, the Little Church of the West reserves the right to not offer any refund. In all instances, notification of cancellation must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have upgraded your package, the terms and conditions for the original package remain in place. If you are on a premium package payment plan, the package is non-refundable until it is paid in full.
3. The full balance is to be paid no later than 30 days before your event.
5. Nevada state tax of 8.375% is added to all package and merchandise purchased.
6. After your ceremony you will have time to view all of your photos. At this time you will have the opportunity to purchase photo packages. Photo sales are non refundable.
7. Prior consent of the Little Church of the West must be sought for any entertainment or service contracted for the function by the client. The Little Church of the West reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behavior of the clients, guests or representatives and the client must take all necessary action to correct. In the event of failure to comply with management requests, the Little Church of the West reserves the right to terminate the contract and stop the event without being liable for any refund or compensation.
8. No wine or other beverages or food may be brought into the Little Church of the West or grounds by the client or guests for consumption on the premises, unless pre-agreed by the Little Church of the West management.
9. The client will be responsible for any damage caused to the Little Church of the West Chapel, Offices, Bridal Suite and surrounding grounds by themselves, a subcontractor or their guests and shall pay for such damage or loss of business caused as a result.
10. Little Church of the West reputation; At the absolute and unfettered discretion of the Little Church of the West any function may be cancelled by the Little Church of the West even if paid in full, if the Little Church of the West has reasonable grounds for believing that the holding of such function would prejudice the reputation, good name, or standing of the Little Church of the West.
11. I acknowledge, I am responsible for obtaining a Nevada marriage license prior to my wedding at the Little Church of the West. (not required for Vow Renewal ceremonies)
12. I authorize the Little Church of the West to use our images for promotional purposes.
13. In the event of Little Church of the West closure due to Natural Disaster, Pandemic, war, unforeseen government actions, epidemics or any other event out of our control both parties agree to reschedule the appointed ceremony and agree no refund will be issued.
Learn more about us.
Term and Conditions updated April 25th, 2020
If booked prior to 4.25.2020 please review your terms and conditions here.
*Due to the high demand on the shared space at Las Vegas Harley Davidson, our Harley Davidson packages are non-refundable.