TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Term and Conditions
By making a reservation at the Little Church of the West you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- All packages include a non-refundable deposit, as follows:
Package Deposit Balance Total
Let’s Elope Full Payment Required $209
Tie the Knot $200 $199 $399
Lucky in Love $350 $349 $695
Marry Me $500 $495 $995
Forever True $1000 $995 $1995
Unforgettable VIP $1488 $1487 $2975
Now or Never $200 $199 $399
All Shook Up $500 $495 $995
Las Vegas Sign $400 $395 $795
2. Should you be forced to postpone your booked date, any monies paid maybe transferred to another date (subject to availability)
3. If a client cancels a confirmed reservation less than 14 days prior to the ceremony date, the Little Church of the West reserves the right to not offer any refund. If a client cancels with more than 14 days notice of the ceremony date, the deposit portion will not be refunded. In all instances, notification of cancellation must be made via email [email protected]. The Let’s Elope package is non refundable.
4. The full balance is to be paid no later than 30 days before your event.
5. Nevada state tax of 8.25% is added to all package and merchandise purchased.
6. After your ceremony you will have time to view all of your photos. At this time you will have the opportunity to purchase photo packages. Photo sales are non refundable.
7. Prior consent of the Little Church of the West must be sought for any entertainment or service contracted for the function by the client. The Little Church of the West reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behavior of the clients, guests or representatives and the client must take all necessary action to correct. In the event of failure to comply with management requests, the Little Church of the West reserves the right to terminate the contract and stop the event without being liable for any refund or compensation.
8. No wine or other beverages or food may be brought into the Little Church of the West or grounds by the client or guests for consumption on the premises, unless pre-agreed by the Little Church of the West management.
9. The client will be responsible for any damage caused to the Little Church of the West Chapel, Offices, Bridal Suite and surrounding grounds by themselves, a subcontractor or their guests and shall pay for such damage or loss of business caused as a result.
10. Little Church of the West reputation; At the absolute and unfettered discretion of the Little Church of the West any function may be cancelled by the Little Church of the West even if paid in full, if theLittle Church of the West has reasonable grounds for believing that the holding of such function would prejudice the reputation, good name, or standing of the Little Church of the West.
11. I acknowledge, I am responsible for obtaining a Nevada marriage license prior to my wedding at the Little Church of the West. (not required for Vow Renewal ceremonies)
12. I authorize the Little Church of the West to use our images for promotional purposes.